Sunday, September 13, 2009

PLN6

In the article by David Warlick, “The Answer for Textbook Publishers,” I disagree with him because if we make textbooks smaller and put them on smaller devises it will make it very easy to get distracted.. It is hard enough to focus with a textbook and then a phone or ipod, mix them together and homework will never get done. Whenever I try to access an online textbook I am always distracted by facebook, or youtube, and my phone. How would this change if I could get a textbook on my phone? Textbooks aren’t that bad to carry around, and I usually only have to carry one home a night. Yes, making textbooks smaller would be more convenient but I don’t think that it would help students in any way, it would only make it easier to get distracted while doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment