Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PLN 5

I found in my research that almost all of my information is coming from one study, or a source quoting that study. The study by the Pew Forum of Religion and Public Life was on the lack of freedom of religion, which is exactly what I want and need. The only problem is that every other source I have found is just talking about that same study and interpreting the information that the study says in their own words. I have two sources on countries lacking the freedom of religion, which is part of my second body paragraph, but both sources seem very biased. I also don’t want to have a list of countries or list of governments that force religion on their people because that is boring. I would like an example or two and then information behind the country and facts. So far my paper has been going well, but I get the feeling I will run into a wall soon enough because of the sources, or lack there of, that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment