Monday, January 18, 2010

PLN 2

Throughout my research on the freedom of religion I learned many things that will be useful to my Change the World paper. One of the major things I learned was from a study done by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life. The study said that 70% of the world’s population lacks the freedom or religion, or religion is forced upon them. My paper is about the fact that people have the right to think for themselves. Everyone should be able to choose his or her own religion and believe in it openly. Something that made me stop and think was atheism. How was this going to fit into a paper about religion? I figured that all it is a belief system, like every other religion. So it will fit in my paper fine. It also shows the right to think for yourself. My paper will be fun and interesting to research and write about because there are so many facts and opinions on the freedom of religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment