Thursday, February 11, 2010

PLN 8

My action plan for my Change the World paper is to send a letter to the UN about the state of religious freedoms and how it is a problem. I am going to tell them about the paper I wrote and why people deserve the right to have this freedom. Something needs to happen for these people without freedom. One argument is that governments are taking away human rights in order to give themselves more power. They are only worried about themselves and need to think about what every human being deserves. When they take away the right to the freedom of religion they take away the right to think. That leads down a dark path when one person is telling a whole country what to think. I hope that my letter can at least spark some discussion between people and get people thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment