Thursday, April 1, 2010

PLN 18

The article by the Denver Post, “Three stabbed, one dies, in Northglenn,” matters because my dad used to live in Northglenn and it could have been him that was stabbed. Three men were stabbed, one fatally, yesterday in Northglenn. This article does not say if the person that was killed had a wife or children. If my father was killed by a murderer for no reason it seems like, I don’t know what I would do. I would be incredibly mad and depressed. There is no justifiable reason for murder. Why would you murder someone at anytime? There is always a way to solve problems without murder. If the man that was killed had children, what will those kids do now? How would you tell your kids that their dad was killed, for no reason? When I read this article I thought what if that had been my dad? The killer had no reason to kill. Nobody has any reason to kill. I know I would not be able to pull the trigger if I thought about the fact that the person infront of me had family and what I would be taking away from those people that know him/her. On the other hand, there are plenty of murderers out and about that do kill. Whether they regret it or not, they still killed a fellow human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment