Sunday, October 11, 2009

PLN14

In the article “Rigor Redefined,” by Tony Wagner, what matters is characteristics of a good student because I think of myself as a good student. This article says that good students ask good questions, engage in good discussions in teams, as well as critical thinking, collaboration and leadership, agility, initiative, effective oral and written communication, analyzing information, and curiosity and imagination. This article thinks that this is what a student in the 21st century needs to be successful. I agree with critical thinking, leadership, affective written and oral, and analyzing information are key in education. What else is important to our education? I believe that being technologically advanced will help you tremendously in school. As a student I am a critical thinker, leader, and I can ask good questions, and discuss as a team pretty well, which I believe makes me a good student.

No comments:

Post a Comment